Monday, January 14, 2008

Tag backlash

It's interesting to note the backlash against this game of blog-tag that originated here. Some have said that this has polluted the Oracle news aggregators, and you know what? They're right.

Granted, when Carl told me that I was tagged (and after he explained it to me), I thought it was rather sophomoric, especially given the looming APEX 3.1 milestones and all the other commitments on my time. But I have no remorse for posting my 8 boring things, simply because I think there has to be 0% chance my minuscule and meaningless blog has made it into an Oracle news aggregator. So I have not contributed to the pollution.

2 comments:

Carl Backstrom said...

bah no fun ;)

Michael A. Rife said...

Actually your blog is on the following Oracle news aggregator http://orana.info/category/apex/

Mike